0

What Your Halloween Costume Really Said About You

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 7:46 PM

Like it or not, people judged you this weekend based on your Halloween costume.  You probably had a specific message in mind when you chose your attire for the evening, but sometimes the message you're trying to send out isn't always the same as the message that people received.  Here's what your Halloween costume really said about you:

 

Lady Gaga

 


 

What You Thought It Said: Hey, look at me! I'm up-to-date on general pop culture knowledge! I tore the hood off of my eskimo coat and put googly eyes on it all by myself, and I even bought large, stupid sunglasses because that's how crafty and creative I am. 

 

What It Really Said: I always follow crowds and do whatever is trendy and cool at the moment, so why wouldn't I wear the most popular costume of 2009?  That's how I fit in!

 

What People Said About You: "That's the chubbiest Lady Gaga I've seen all night."

 

 


Billy Mays

 


 

What You Thought It Said: I'm down with pop-culture, but I'm not going for the obvious costume.  That would be Michael Jackson, and there are five Michael Jacksons at this Halloween party already.  No, I'm going to be a little more creative than that.  I'm going as the slightly less-obvious celebrity who died in the past 3 months, and who isn't Patrick Swayze.

 

What It Really Said: I have a beard and a blue shirt.

 

What People Said About You: "Why does the fat Chuck Norris dude keep trying to sell me things from my own kitchen?"

 

 

80's Movie Reference

 





read more

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.