0

The Scariest Pictures of Lady Gaga

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:13 AM

Lady Gaga


I admit it.  I have complete and total respect for Lady Gaga.  When you get down to brass tactics she’s extremely talented and I kind of dig how she completely does her own thing.  Hell I’d even put her in the “I’d do it just to say I did” category of females I’d have sex with just to tell the story.


But her fame and talent doesn’t come without some side effects.  One of those effects being Ms. Gaga’s ability to scare the ever living shit out of some people with her fashion sense.


I mean going your own way is one thing but being freakishly ghoulish at times is another.


These are what I’d consider to be the scariest pictures of Lady Gaga


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.