0

She’s Uncoachable: Argentinean Awesomeness Victoria Vanucci

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:08 PM

Victoria Vanucci


So yeah, she’s Victoria Vanucci.  Honestly I’m not entirely sure how this Argentinean has slipped my  radar for so long, but needless to say I’m happy I’ve come around to displaying her on this website.


Honestly there are women who pose for the camera because they have to in order to make a living and then there are those that look like they just marvel in the attention and sex of it all.


Vanucci appears to be the latter.  Like, you know she just loves to taunt us with how hot she is.  And damned if I don’t love it myself.


More of Vanucci after the jump


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.