0

Manic Monday!

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 11:41 AM
Ohhhh boy, I just jumped into the blogging bandwagon, watch out. Last time I did a journal of some sort was back in Mrs. Patterson's class back in 2nd grade. But back then it was hand-written; in cursive. "Cursive? What is that?" It's an ancient style of handwriting that's what...

I'm going to try and do this blog daily. I'm gonna sneak in a video blog post here and there, maybe some cellphone pics of random shit. Oh, and I have a trip to Vegas coming up so there'll definitely be constant updates on that. I'll keep track of how many Elvis sightings I see, fake tits, lapdances I get, crackheads, etc.

Have an awesome Manic Monday bitches!

I'll leave you with this, my photo of the day.



(Let it go buddy, the M&M past the 5 second rule)





0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.