0

Koscheck's Upset Loss To a N00b

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 5:54 PM

(Nap time Joshy Photo Source: UFC.com)

After he took a controversial loss last Saturday in UFC95, I can only imagine how Kos is feeling about the KO loss handed to him by Paulo Thiago. Kos was riding a pretty good streak coming into this fight against the undefeated Brazilian. I was hyped up for this fight as I wanted Kos to destroy this noob. Thiago's technique looked like shit, I kept seeing that he was leaving his chin WIDE open for Kos to just knock him on his ass! It was just a matter of time until he gets the timing down and end this fight early. But, like any other fight, anything can happen. In a blink of an eye, Thiago pulls a right uppercut out of his ass to Kos's chin and dazes him, then follows up with a big left hook that finally knocked him on the mat. I'm thinking, "this fucking referee better not stop the fight, give him just .5 seconds to recover". Too late. Referee steps in and ends it early. After frantically rewinding my DVR (best investment EVER) to those few seconds of the knockout I was convinced that the stoppage was legit. Kos stiffened up after the uppercut and then DOWN GOES JOSHY! Sad to see the fight end so early but oh well, he got caught. I'm curious where this loss places Kos with the rest of the top contenders for the Welterweight title...



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.