0

Shouldn’t Pau Gasol At Least Care that He Looks Like a Drunken Big Bird?

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 11:06 PM

PauBird


As the Lakers took game 2 last night in a much closer battle with the Magic, I couldn’t help but come back to the same creepy thought I’ve felt all year about the Lakers….how can I keep watching Pau Gasol?


I mean I didn’t used to feel this way about the guy.  He was a clean cut dude when he entered the league.  Much shorter hair.  It seems as though he at least cared about his grooming back then.  And trust me, I’m taking nothing away from his game.  He’s truly an all star and is easily the second biggest reason this team should win it all this year.


But now, every single time this guy makes a big shot, gets a rebound, or does anything that would elicit him to scream and do a chest bump with teammates seriously gives me the willies.


And he has to smell awful.  I mean just look at the hair and beard.  I feel for Kobe.  I’m sure he’s all shits and giggles on the outside, but inside he must be so conflicted having to touch Pau.


Come on Pau, you’re a great player but clean it up, just a little…please?





View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.