0

View on: Mom Allegedly Has Sex With Daughter’s Teenage Friends

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 8:42 PM

Towe


Story is a couple weeks old but who cares?


Police say Deborah Lee Towe had sex with her daughter’s friends (as young as 15), in a Walmart parking lot, an elementary school parking lot, and her home. Towe allegedly told police, “I felt young. I missed all those years,” according to Redding.


Towe supposedly thought that by having sex with her daughter friends, they’d be less likely to try to have sex with her 15-year-old daughter.


And this brings up a few points I’d like to discuss.  First of all, if I were 15 years old I would 100% have sex with this woman (her mugshot is below and she’s definitely good looking enough).


Second of all.  Eh, she wants to regain her youth.  Nothing wrong with that.  It’s not like these dudes were 11.


Third.  The whole competing with your daughter thing.  Well that’s where I draw the line.  At least let her join in for Christ’s sake.


And finally.   Why is it you never see men in this stories?  “Man allegedly has sex with daughter’s or son’s 15-year-old friends.”   I guess there’s a fine line between what happens in real life and what happens in my fantasies.  It’s a shame.  A damned shame.


*Any of you taking me seriously here are morons though I will say as a 15-year-old I would definitely make whoopee with this woman.


Towe





View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.