0

The Badger is Officially My New Favorite Animal

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 10:52 PM

Badger


From Reuters


A badger in Germany got so drunk on over-ripe cherries it staggered into the middle of a road and refused to budge, police said on Wednesday. A motorist called police near the central town of Goslar to report a dead badger on a road — only for officers to turn up and discover the animal alive and well, but drunk. Police discovered the nocturnal beast had eaten cherries from a nearby tree which had turned to alcohol and given the badger diarrhea.


Good God I only wish I A. Had the video and B. could hear a badger speak English.


Can you imagine what this little guy would have said to the cops?  “Guys, get the f*ck out of here and let me be.  I feel like ass and the last thing I need is you tools crowded around me.”  (followed by the diarrhea and…..)  “Didn’t I tell you to get the hell out of here?”


Badgers absolutely rule.

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.