0

15 Animals that Got the Sh*t End of the Evolution Stick

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 11:32 PM

Ugly Animals


I always kid with my wife and ask her if she’d still be with me if only a few things were different about me.  So I’ll proceed to pull my nose up, or I’ll pop out my ears.  And amazingly enough she’ll say “I doubt I would have been interested in you if you had those abnormalities.”  But sometimes that’s all it takes.  One little screw up.


Same thing for animals.  I wonder if they play these silly games.  But it must be pretty tough if you’re the animal that actually has these abnormalities.  Sure, evolution put these things in there for good reason.


That however, doesn’t change the fact that these animals are extremely ugly…..


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.