0

She’s Uncoachable: Licensed Real Estate Professional Jessica Leigh

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 7:44 PM

Jessica Leigh


Is Jessica Leigh just another real estate agent?  Of course not.  She’s a full time model but that doesn’t mean the 24-year-old beauty doesn’t own the right to try and sell you a house once in a while.  And if I were looking for a house you can be sure she would be the agent I would select to help me with my search.


I’d also let her help me with the plumbing as long as she wore ass crack jeans.  What else would I let her do?  Eh, given my wife is probably reading this I should stop right here.


Better just get to the pictures


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.