0

Talk about Your White Trash Wedding Photos: I Mean, Really?

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:06 AM

White Trash Wedding


Hey look, I’ve heard of weddings taking place at Taco Bell.  I’ve heard of McDonald’s weddings and even one that took place at a garbage dump.  But usually there’s some kind of story behind it.  And despite the fact that it’s ridiculous to get married at one of these places, at least if there’s some sort of reason, one might be able to justify it (though I can’t).


However, there are just some people out there who are simply….how can I put this delicately?  MORONS.  Complete and utter morons.  The dresses, the truck, the plows, are all just part of this ridiculous gallery of white trash weddings.


I really don’t understand people.


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.