0

20 “Anyone Know Who This Girl Is?” Girls

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 11:14 PM

Nameless Girls


To me there are so many categories of females out there to list that it would be impossible to write it out in a span that took less than 3 weeks.   But of all the types of girls I come across online there’s one type that’s pretty rare.  And that’s the “what’s this chicks name?” type.


Sure we come across hot girls all the time.  However, rarely do we stop at someone so special as to actually take the extra time to email a buddy to see if he knows her name so you can search her online and try to find naked pictures.  Am I right?


So in honor of this girl, here are 20 girls whose names I want to know so I can find more pictures of them.  Any help would be much appreciated.


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.