1

Lucy Pinder Leads the P.M. Portfolio

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:34 PM

Pinder


Click on the photo for more of Lucy Pinder in Loaded.


What else can we possibly say about Lucy Pinder?  I’m pretty sure that at this point there’s really not much left.  Well I guess there’s one thing.  The inevitable sex tape that has to be released.  I mean there has to be one out there no?  Yeah, there definitely is and I’m getting my damned hands on it.


More to get your hands on at Uncoached’s Facebook Group


The Portfolio


TNA Bali Brandi Neumann Nguyen Tuna Hottie Holly

View Original Article


1 Comments


No, there is most definitely NOT a sex tape "out there" and you will still be waiting when the moon falls out of the sky.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.