0

Really? Lip Tattoos?

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 4:29 PM

Lip Tattoos


I’ve got a tattoo on my ankle. I got it in college after my pledging ended. In retrospect, would I do it again? Probably not. I don’t necessarily regret it but then again, it looks a little lame. But at least it’s small and doesn’t look all that bad. No showering yourself with tattoos? That’s another story.


That I’ll never understand. But what I really don’t understand is the tattoos from inside the mouth. I mean do you really need your tongue tattooed? And lip tattoos? Really? Going as far as too put ink inside your lip is just…loser.


Here is gallery of lip tattoo people with my own personal captions


(more…)

[Excerpt From Uncoached]


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.