0

The Various Types of Sexy Female Sports Uniforms

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 11:12 AM

Female Sports Uniforms


I’m not going to lie.  I don’t have a ton of interest in women’s sports.  It’s not that I don’t respect them.  I 100% do.  Bottom line if you’re the best at a sport as a female you should get paid and excel at said sport.  However, men are better.  They are more entertaining and the games are simply more interesting because of the skill level.


And let’s face it.  If there weren’t a certain amount of sexism involved we wouldn’t be seeing as many scantily clad sports uniforms as we do today.  The ladies are wearing less and less and I have no problem with this.


It makes the sports a bit better.


So here are the various types of sexy female sports uniforms.  Enjoy


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.