0

Picture of the Day: This Dog’s Got the Right Idea

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 10:39 AM

Awesome Dog


Well we obviously know this dog is awesome.  Question is, is this girl awesome?  I’m willing to bet a million dollars “no” otherwise we’d see her face.  I mean yeah it’s great that she’s letting her dog do this but I don’t know.


Plus I think she put balloons in there.  What began as a great picture is slowly turning into my own personal aggravation venting system.


You see?  This is what’s wrong with the world.  Can’t we just get a girl with giant cans to be topless and let her dog go to town?  We need these apparitions all the time?


I guess the dog is still cool though.

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.