0

Ten Lucy Pinder Galleries You Kind of Ought To See

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 10:38 AM

Lucy Pinder


As you all know I have a few favorite ladies out there that keep cropping up on this site.  But today I’d like to focus on one particular lady.  A British lady by the name of Lucy Pinder.  Yes I know about Rosie Jones and I know about all the other Page3 hotties out there.


But in my eyes no one holds a candle to the all around picture that is Lucy Pinder.  You just can’t beat her.  Honestly, you cannot.  The fact that she holds that good a rack and that great a face is simply unmatched and completely unfair.


Whatever dudes out there are gaining the pleasure of her company in a nude setting are on my “to kill” list.  Anyway!


Enjoy the best Pinder galleries out there…


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.