0

How to Evolve Into A Guidette in 5 Years

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 11:23 PM

Evolution of a girl


First of all, I’m scared of being a parent.  I’m scared because there are so many things that can go wrong.   And I’m not even talking about if I had a daughter.  But folks, let’s just say I did in fact have a daughter.  Could I handle periods?  No.  Training bras?  Not a chance.


There’s just no way I could possibly handle knowing a daughter of mine will eventually have sex.  Why do I bring this up?  Well, case in point the girl up top that you see marked 2004.   She couldn’t be more than 13-14 there right?


Um, now?  Let’s just see what happens to her shall we?


Warning: Fathers of 13 year old girls are gonna be pissed


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.