0

It’s the Super Terrific Random Drunk Girl Party Happy Hour

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 12:19 PM

Party Girls


I haven’t felt college nostalgia in quite some time.   I guess that’s part of being 30.  Perhaps it’s part of growing up.  Or perhaps it’s because it’s so utterly frustrating watching kids in their late teen and 20s do nothing but have fun and do at on their parents’ bill.


God what a life that was.   In hindsight I’m pretty pissed off I never started a site like this in college.  Imagine one of these back in 2000?  I’d be a millionaire right now.  Such is life or should I say suck is life.


Well, today these pictures actually put me in a happy mood so whatever.  Here are some random hot drunk chicks to get you through the day.


(more…)

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.