0

Windows 7

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:26 AM

Just upgraded my laptop to the new Windows 7. And I must say, I'm quite impress with its performance. My buddy helped me out with a clean install but with my music, pictures, and documents backed up. My 2006 laptop is running like a 2009 laptop should. However, he did suggest that I upgrade my hard-drive because it could do a lot better as far as performance goes. I'm looking into investing into a $200 hard-drive. But nonetheless, the operating system is by far pretty awesome. I was nervous at first since I've never done a clean install upgrade to my computer before and I was pretty worried that I might lose all my music. But in the end, the guy did a great job and I'm quite satisfied. Good job, Microsoft!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.