0

Rampage Jackson: 'The UFC Looked Like A-Holes This Weekend'

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 12:18 PM

Quinton Rampage Jackson A-Team UFC
("...I, on the other hand, look like a very intelligent and compassionate person." Photo via joblo.com.)


Most longtime fans have gone through some variation of the following experience: You spend months trying to convince your co-workers that MMA is the baddest sport ever invented, and they need to give it a chance. So they come over to your place one night to watch a UFC event, and what they see instead is sloppy brawling, boring ground-hugging, and inexplicable judges' decisions. "It's usually a lot better that this," you say desperately as they slowly file out the door. But it's too late; they're gone, they won't be back, and you'll be eating most of your lunches alone from now on. It's a humiliating feeling. Now imagine if those co-workers were Oscar-nominated actor Liam Neeson and The Hangover's Bradley Cooper, and you'll have an idea of what Quinton "Rampage" Jackson had to endure on Saturday. Sour grape warning begins now:

I was watching the fight this weekend with the director of the A Team movie, the movie crew & a couple of actors & I never been ashamed to be a part of MMA till now. The UFC looked like assholes this weekend. The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let's be real.. Machida is a boring fighter. But Shogun getting robbed like that was pretty cut throat. Then you hear Joe Rogan say you "you have to beat the champ to be a champ." & that made me think the UFC are full of shit! Not to be whiny here but I still don't feel like I've been beat in the UFC.. but I'm not champ anymore. If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I'm pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest.

read more

View Original Article


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.