0

Allow Me To Introduce To You... KEENAN CAHILL aka "BeenerKeeKee1995"

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:53 PM
Okay, last week I posted the video of some kid singing to Jonas Brothers' song "Burnin' Up". Well after some nifty investigation by Carly, she happened to discover more videos from this kid through Youtube. He's a hilarious 13 yr old kid from Chicago. He has his own Youtube channel with LOTS of other videos, most of them singing to hit songs but on occasion he has hilarious videos such as the one at the bottom. This kid has 7k people subscribed to his channel and I don't blame them! I jumped on the bandwagon too. His introduction on his page slays me. LOL.

Im asome play the guitar and a actor i have a agency its Disney support me if you didnt if you did thank you so much keep doing that so just keep supporting and ill try talking to my fans my fans ROCK thanks


If this is true, Disney, I beg you to put him in a movie as the lead role!!!

Below is just one of the many genius videos he has of himself. Enjoy it, put it on loop, and enjoy it again! LOL


(Props to Fannie for this video discovery)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.