0

UFC 96: Jackson -VS- Jardine

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 6:41 PM


I wouldn't say it's a great card, mediocre at best but hey, it's something to watch on this beautiful Saturday night. These are my predictions...

MAIN CARD:

  • Jackson -VS- Jardine -- Jackson gets back into title contention tonight after a TKO in the 2nd rnd.
  • Carwin -VS- Gonzaga -- Carwin stays undeafeted with a TKO in the 2nd rnd.
  • Munoz -VS- Hamill -- Going with my homeboy Munoz to upset Hamill in the 2nd rnd via TKO.
  • Brown -VS- Sell -- As much as I want to go with the Jiu Jitsu guy (Sell), I have a good feeling about Brown defending the takedowns and coming out with a unanimous decision win.
  • Maynard -VS- Miller -- Classic Jits vs Wrestler matchup. This match has potential to be fight of the night. Should be exciting. Maynard takes it via unanimous decision.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.