0

And The New Winner Of ABDC Is...

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 10:26 PM
Tune in, RIGHT NOW actually, to find out the winner of this season's America's Best Dance Crew on MTV.

I haven't been following the whole season, but what I did see blew my mind. The group "Quest Crew" is insane. The video below was the performance I saw while I was at the gym and I had to stop dead on my tracks to watch it. They are my dead on favorites to win it all for damn sure. Sooooo Siiiiiiiick.

This was their Week 7 performance. Pay close attention to (1:04), (1:34), then the last stunt at (1:45). How fucking wild was that?!? The girl's reaction at (1:52) pretty much summed up that whole entire performance.


abdc 3 week 7 - Quest Crew - OrQuestra

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.