0

Tuesday Eye Cand(ies): Girls Kissing on Keg

Posted by itsyourboyerik on 9:40 PM

(Party is over, the kegs are tapped, leave us alone)

Names: "Beamergirl" (girl on top)

Ethnicity: 1/2 Hot, 1/2 Amazing

Where You've (Probably) Seen Them: Virginia Tech University

What They Do: More of this I hope. This picture was posted back in 2005 by a girl by the username "Beamergirl" on CollegeHumor.com. I'm not entirely sure how legit this claim is but it's the only source I have on this picture and I'll just go with it. I'm sure she's graduated since then along with her fellow hottie underneath her but wherever they are, I salute them and thank them for posting such a glorious picture for all of us to enjoy. Cheers!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Bloggy McBlog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.